Fitout, Refurbishment, Design and construct, commercial
Recently CBM Air has completed several Westpac Bank Branch Refurbishments including the Caloundra Branch and the Fortitude Valley Branch.
Right from the start of these projects we worked closely with the builder and the other trades on the site to ensure the on time and smooth delivery at the highest quality.
Early on the Caloundra branch project, there were significant issues identified by CBM associated with the design of the Airconditioning for the branch. It just wasn’t going to work! We then worked closely with the builder to undertake the redesign of the system and proposed an alternative solution which was accepted by the consultant and end client. The expedient resolution of the design problems enabled the project to be completed on time and to the highest quality.
Our scope of work included:
- Design of VRF system and associated ductwork
- Supply and installation of Mitsubishi VRF system
- Supply and installation of sheet metal ductwork
- Testing and commissioning of existing base building system
- Supply and installation of mechanical electrical switchboard
- Commissioning of the complete system