Fitout, Refurbishment, Design and construct, commercial
In recognition of the health needs of the Southport catchment population, The Southport Health Precinct was identified as a priority project in the Queensland Government’s South East Queensland Infrastructure Plan and Program 2005-2026. These health needs arise from a number of social, economic and demographic issues with the Southport Catchment area.
The SHP Stage 3 tenancy fitout project involved the fitout of level 1 and level 2 to establish a dental prosthetics laboratory, prosthetics production facility, office space, renal home therapies and dental clinic. The scope of work of the project included the mechanical services and special gases systems. Our works included the following:
- Fitout of two floors of a dental laboratory and dental clinic for QLD Health.
- Supply and installation of the dental suction systems to service dental chairs.
- Installation of the compressed air system for the dental chairs.
- Installation of Natural Gas reticulation system.
- Supply, installation and commissioning of prosthetics exhaust hoods and associated ventilation system.
- Supply an installation of ductwork, VAV system and associated air diffusion.
- Upgrade and commissioning of Existing Chilled water AHUs.
- Supply and installation of split A/C units.
The project was completed on time and within budget exceeding the client’s expectations